About Us - Registered Migration Agents and Immigration Consultants Melbourne, Australia
As Australia’s top Registered Migration Agents and Immigration Consultants Victoria Migration Service Centre is strategically located in Melbourne CBD next to Melbourne Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) and Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT) for which Victoria Migration Service Centre has successfully represented many clients in relation to the Tribunal's merits review of their visa cancellation, visa application refusal, health & character (criminal record), family (domestic) violence, immigration detention and other visa-related decisions made by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
Victoria Migration Service Centre is proud of providing the best and honest Australian Immigration and Citizenship advice to people from 54 different countries.
1. Australian Visa & Citizenship Application
2. Visa Application Refusal
3. Visa Compliance & Cancellation
4. Business Sponsorship & Nomination Application Refusal
5. Business Sponsorship Compliance & Cancellation
6. Unsatisfactory School Attendance & Course Progress
7. Department of Immigration & Border Protection (DIBP) Interview Representation
8. Unlawful Non-Citizen / Immigration Detention
9. Health and Character (Criminal Record) Issue
10. Family / Domestic Violence
11. Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) & Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT) Merits Review and Full Hearing Representation
12. Ministerial Intervention
Breaking News - Landmark Family (Domestic) Violence Case
Victoria Migration Service Centre’s Principal Migration Agent Mr. Henry QIAN has become the first and so far the only Australian Immigration Law Expert who has won the landmark partner (spouse) visa application refusal case under the domestic violence clause for a vulnerable, non-English speaking MALE Chinese client who has not only been accused as the perpetrator by his ex-wife who successfully obtained an interim and final intervention order against him from the Court, but also been found not a victim of domestic violence by three Independent Experts (IE) from the Australian government department after almost three years of unprecedented legal battles.
This landmark case created a “Dead duck swimming again” miracle in the Australian immigration history.
Melbourne CBD Head Office
620 Collins St
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Tel: +61 3 9629 6818
Mob: 0413 614 849 (7 days a week)
Code of Conduct: