About Us - Registered Migration Agents and Immigration Consultants Melbourne, Australia
As Australia’s top Registered Migration Agents and Immigration Consultants Victoria Migration Service Centre is strategically located in Melbourne CBD next to the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) & Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT) Divisions of the Administrative Appeal Tribunal (AAT) for which Victoria Migration Service Centre has successfully represented many clients in relation to the Tribunal Merits Review (Appeal) of their visa cancellation, visa application refusal, health & character (criminal record), family (domestic) violence, immigration detention and other visa-related decisions made by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
Victoria Migration Service Centre is proud of providing the best and honest Australian Immigration and Citizenship advice to people from 56 different countries.
1. All Types of Australian Visa Application
2. Australian Citizenship Application
3. All Types of Australian Visa Application Refusal Tribunal Merits Review (Appeal) Represention
4. All Types of Australian Visa Compliance & Cancellation Tribunal Merits Review (Appeal) Represention
5. Standard Business Sponsor (SBS) & Nomination Application
6. Standard Business Sponsor (SBS) & Nomination Application Refusal Tribunal Merits Review (Appeal) Represention
7. Standard Business Sponsor Compliance & Cancellation Tribunal Merits Review (Appeal) Represention
8. Unsatisfactory School Attendance & Course Progress Internal and External Review (Appeal) Represention
9. All Types of Department of Immigration & Border Protection (DIBP) Interview Representation
10. Unlawful Non-Citizen / Immigration Detention Centre Detainee Bridging Visa E (BVE) Application
11. Immigration Detention Centre Detainee Professional Visit
12. Health Issue
13. Family Violence / Domestic Violence
14. Section 501 Notice (Character & Criminal Record)
15. Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) Merits Review and Full Hearing Representation
16. Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT) Merits Review and Full Hearing Representation
17. Administrative Appeal Tribunal (AAT) Merits Review and Full Hearing Representation
18. Ministerial Intervention
Breaking News – Herald Sun Newspaper Interview (Partner Visa Application) - 01 July 2015
Victoria Migration Service Centre’s Principal Migration Agent Mr. Henry QIAN, his happy clients Melbourne musician Mr. Mark KENNEDY (Sponsor) and his Swiss wife Ms. Doris KENNEDY-NEFF (Partner Visa Applicant) were interviewed by Melbourne City Editor Mr. John MASANAUSKAS from Herald Sun newspaper today in relation to the Australian Partner Visa Application.
Breaking News – Same Sex Partner Visa Application Refusal Case (Schedule 3 Criteria)
Victoria Migration Service Centre’s Principal Migration Agent Mr. Henry QIAN has won another Schedule 3 criteria related partner visa application refusal case by successfully helping a same sex partner visa applicant to persuade the Tribunal that there are compelling reasons apparent at the time of the visa application for not applying the Schedule 3 criteria.
Breaking News – Landmark Partner (Spouse) Visa Application Refusal Case (Domestic Violence / Family Violence)
Victoria Migration Service Centre’s Principal Migration Agent Mr. Henry QIAN has become the first and so far the only Australian Immigration Law Expert who has won the landmark partner (spouse) visa application refusal case under the domestic violence clause for a MALE client who has not only been accused as the perpetrator by his ex-wife who successfully obtained an interim and final intervention order against him from the Court, but also been found not a victim of domestic violence by three Independent Experts (IE) from the Australian government department after almost three years of unprecedented legal battles.
This landmark case created a “Dead duck swimming again” miracle in the Australian immigration history.
Melbourne CBD Head Office
620 Collins St
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Tel: +61 3 9629 6818
Mob: 0413 614 849 (7 days a week)
Code of Conduct: